People Present: Bridget Thompson, Stacy Godin, Bridgette Favreau, Dawn Gallagher, Rachel Dumeny
Bridget called the meeting to order at 7:06.
- Stacy needs contact info for Watershed.† 14th Star is looking for contact info to do an event.† Vice President: Pete Benevento (Bridget gave contact info to Stacy)
- Agreed to post info for Queen City North (soccer program) to our Facebook page
Bridget made a motion to approve meeting minutes from 11/20.† Stacy seconded.† Motion was accepted.
Received $1254 for basketball registrations
Stacy made motion to accept report. Bridget seconded.† Motion passed.
Recreation Director Report:
* Scottís Field Grant was received.† Winners will be notified between Dec 1-Feb 1.
* Apps for schedule:
- Rachel mentioned Team Reach app that they used for field hockey
Action Item Review:
∑ Selectboard Mtg: none of us can attend the mtg on Dec 6th
- Can we store stuff in that first room on the left in the Town Hall?
- Use Fee: Can we have a discounted rate? Bridget will reach out to Highgate about how it works with them and then the arena
∑ Bridget will reach out to RISEVT about what category we fall under in order to gain bronze status
Youth Advisory Board:
∑ Welcomed Rachel Dumeny †582-8464
∑ Role: give Rec board ideas & support activities (ex. winter carnival & summer activities) Rachel agreed to be here as much as she is available.†
Cross Country Ski Trail
∑ Jesí schedule/health doesnít allow him to be the lead at this point
∑ We will need to discuss this further
Tree Lighting Recap
∑ 177 people that attended
∑ Next year: microphone, outdoor music, bigger holder for hot chocolate
∑ Different tree next year?
∑ In front of town hall next year?
Polar Express/Lighted Parade
∑ 4:40-6:40 Polar Express
- Carolyn Kittell- hay wagon??
- Girl Scouts will make cookies for polar express
- NHS- Jen Dewing reached out to them via email, Rachel will check in with them at next mtg
∑ 7:15 Parade
- Bridget will make flyer
- Trucks & trailers can park over by town garage (if needed)
∑ 5/6 boys will play in Sheldon since we donít have enough players for a team
∑ Bridget made a motion that we order balls (1 case for older kids and 1 case for little kids) and 4 bags.† Bridgette seconded the motion. Motion passed.
∑ Dawn will touch base with Grizzly Graphics to add sponsors on back
∑ Are we splitting up 1/2?
- 3 groups
Paint & Sip
∑ Dan is a go and getting the necessary permit
Have permission from the
∑ Create an event/flyer after Christmas
∑ January 12th
∑ Will need to set up tables/space
∑ Table discussion until next mtg.
Meeting adjourned at 9:35.