Participants: Bridget Thompson, Stacy Godin, Stephanie Ho, Paula Tremblay, Lissy Bachelder, Dawn Fournier, Sara Rainville
Stephanie called the meeting to order at 7:36 p.m.
● A 5/6 game has been rescheduled for 10/15. At this time there is currently scheduled a 1/2 practice, softball practice, and NWLL Board Representative voting.
○ The Rec Board has decided that events going on at the two different soccer fields will be considered separate events.
○ Softball will not be able to use the field during any home games. Bridget has been working with Randy on this and will continue to be the point of contact.
○ NWLL voting will occur as planned.
Glow Run: October 23 6 p.m. check-in, 6:30 p.m. race.
● Crowd control was discussed.
○ Families/participants will be encouraged to spread out along the running path and runners will report to the starting line when called.
● The temperature of runners will be taken at check in.
● Solar lights will be put up Thursday 10/22 at 3:00 p.m.
● The remaining set up will begin at 5:00 p.m. on 10/23.
Trunk or Treat: October 30 5:30-7:00 p.m.
● Trunk or Treat details were discussed and a new direction was chosen. Franklin Rec will offer a costume parade, trunk or treat event and movie at the Rec fields.
● Sign up will be required to keep this event safe and participation numbers below the 150 person limit for outdoor events.
○ People willing to run trunks are asked to email Franklin Rec.
○ Participants will sign up using the website.
The meeting was adjourned at 8:58 p.m.
The next meeting will be on Monday, October 26 at 7:00 p.m. at Paula Tremblay’s House.