Participants: Bridget Thompson, Stacy Godin, Stephanie Ho, Paula Tremblay, Lissy Bachelder, Jenessa Gervais, Jen Dewing, Stacie Tremblay, Ivy Liebmann
Bridget called the meeting to order at 7:01 p.m.
● Two warrants were sent from the Town Treasurer. Paula will sign at the Town Clerk’s office. .
Christmas Scavenger Hunt
Franklin Rec will be presenting a Scavenger Hunt around town during the month of December.
● Residents were asked to email Franklin Rec if they were interested in having their house be part of the scavenger hunt.
○ Approximately 25 people have volunteered.
● Clues will be created and sent out to the community via Facebook, email and school. Copies will also be available at the library and Town Office.
● A sheet to write answers to the clues on will be created and and participants will be asked to return the completed or partially completed forms via email by December 21
○ One entry per family will be accepted.
● Four prize packages have been ordered. Winners will be selected and notified on December 21.
● Rules for the contest were discussed.
● Participants will also have the chance to vote for their favorite house.
● Clues were discussed. Stacy will finalize this week.
● The contest will start after the tree lighting.
The Tree Lighting is scheduled for Friday, December 4 at 6pm. This will be a virtual event and shared via Facebook live.
● The Jewetts have donated a tree to the town.
● The rec members will pick up, set up and decorate the tree this week.
● Local singers and musicians have been asked to perform at the tree lighting. Once responses are received the program will be finalized.
● Santa has been asked to attend and the rec board is waiting for a response. He has also been asked to read a story to post ahead of time
The meeting was adjourned at 8:48 p.m.
The next meeting will be on Monday, December 7 at 7:00 p.m. The meeting will be virtual via Google Meet.