Participants: Bridget Thompson, Stacy Godin, Stephanie Ho, Paula Tremblay, Lissy Bachelder, Jenessa Gervais
Bridget called the meeting to order at 7:02 p.m.
Public Comment - None
● The library has decided to hand out the books purchased for the polar express through the school.††
● Has been working with Bridget on Soccer refunds for the 5/6 players.
Approve Meeting Minutes
● Stacy motioned to approve the meeting minutes from November 16 and November 30. Bridget seconded. The motion passed.
Treasurerís Report† - Nothing new since last week.
● The budget and the report for the Town will be completed at a special meeting.
Action Item Review
● The to-do list was reviewed and updated.†
● Paula shared the first draft of the Field Use policy.†
● Bridget requested a picture and a bio from each Board Member to put on the website.
● Newsletter: Lissy has been working on a design for a newsletter
● Mascot Competition: Discussion about details of the Mascot Competition. Look for more details in January.
Future Meeting Planning
● The following meeting dates were planned for the end of 2020 and beginning of† 2021:†
○ 12/14 (2021 budget and town report)
Grants - Nothing new to report.
Tree Lighting Recap: †December 4.
● The virtual tree lighting was well received with many viewers.†
● The musical guests were fantastic.
● Discussion about continuing the tradition of asking local singers/musical guests to perform each year.
● The snowflake lights on the tree have been on inconsistently.
Do You See What I See Scavenger Hunt:
● Positive feedback has been received and cars have been sighted outside of houses.
● Discussion about prize drawing and distribution.
○ Possibly turn the prize distribution into a mini- lighted parade.
○ †Jenessa will ask the Ploofs if they are interested and then reach out to other people with lighted vehicles.
● Discussion about advertising the best lit house competition. This house does not need to be part of the scavenger hunt.
● This event will depend on COVID restrictions.†
● Discussion about a virtual duct tape derby.
Field Prep for Winter:
● The shed is all closed up for winter. Tommy was willing to drag the fields, but the dragger is inaccessible at this time.
● The Rec Board has many ideas for alternate, outdoor, winter activities, however, all social gatherings are currently banned, so no plans will be made at this time.†
● Nothing at this time.
The meeting was adjourned at 8:14 p.m.
A special meeting is planned for Monday, December 14 to plan the 2021 budget and write the Rec Department narrative for the Town Report.† The next regular meeting will be on Monday, January 11. Both meetings will start at 7:00 p.m. and are currently planned to be virtual via Google Meet.†